Click here for the PDF
• Participation is FREE.
• Applicant must be at least 18 years of age and a South
• Only original artwork completed within the last two years
will be considered for exhibition. An original artwork is the
artist’s sole creation and is not, in whole or in part, a copy
of another person’s work or photography.
• Maximum of 5 entries per artist / Max size 36”x36”.
• Artwork must be framed or have gallery wrapped finished
edges. Artwork must be wired and ready for display.
• Artwork previously exhibited in the North Charleston City
Gallery will not be eligible.
• The Review Panel will accept original two-dimensional
artwork for consideration. Optional support material,
including resume, exhibit history, and artist’s website will
aid in the selection process.
• Entries are submitted to the City of North Charleston
Cultural Arts Department on the second floor of North
Charleston City Hall at 2500 City Hall Lane, North
Charleston, SC 29406.
• Do not include “North Charleston Arts Festival”, and/or
festival dates on the artwork.
• If selected, the winning artwork will become part of the
City’s permanent Public Art Collection and the City will hold
sole rights to reproduce the image for publicity on various
items and advertisements.
• Only entries which meet the stated guidelines will be
considered. By submission of entries, the artist accepts all
conditions set forth in this prospectus.
• Applications received by November 13th will be accepted.